We are a Full Service Law Firm
Below is a list of matters we regularly handle for our Clients
These are the documents you need:
1. A Will or a Trust: We will help you decide what will work best for you. These documents tell who you want to inherit your estate
when you die, who you want to care for your minor children should you die, and how you want to be cared
for should you be injured or become ill.
2. A Durable Power of Attorney for Health care: This document is a must have, as it gives someone you trust
the power to help you with health care decisions when you can't make the decisions yourself.
3. Funeral Directives: You don't want your children burdened with deciding what you wanted when you die.
Depending on your estate, there are other documents you will need. We will make them clear and easy to
We have solid expertise in both residential and commercial real estate having been Counsel for First American Title. We can help:
1. Draft or review contracts for sale or lease of residential or commercial real estate
2. Assist with real estate closings
3. Land Use, CC&RS, Easements, Right of Ways, Water Rights.
4. Litigation, Partition, Construction, Landlord Tenant.
Between Scott Russo and Patrick King we have successfully litigated every type of real estate case.
We have over 50 years combined experience representing businesses from formation to sale. We can help you:
1. Understand and choose the right business entity for you: A sole proprietor, A Corporation, An
L.L.C. or other partnership.
2. Prepare the Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreements, By-Laws, Annual Lists of Officers, and Shareholder
3. Represent Businesses before all agencies and boards and in all State and Federal Courts.
We are business owners and we respect the demands put on business owners. We will assist you promptly and efficiently.
Nothing is more important than family and nothing is more difficult for people to cope with than a problem in the family.
We can help you with: Divorce, guardianship, child support, parenting plans and mediation.
It is difficult enough, don't go to an antagonist. We are skilled and caring.
Patrick King, Esq. is one of the few lawyers accepted on the State Bar of Nevada's "Experienced Panel" for wrongful
death, products liability and medical malpractice. We can represent you in any type of personal injury.
We are not a mill.
We can help you: If you were injured in a car or motorcycle accident, injured by a product or if you suffered
from professional negligence, we will help you evaluate your claim and work to obtain the best possible outcome.